Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pull-apart Garlic Bread

I knew bed rest wouldn't work so well.  But I promise, it was an easy meal! Spaghetti with jarred sauce. We only made the garlic bread.  Katiebug cut two tubes of biscuits while I melted the butter.

We mixed garlic and basil into the butter, then added a little olive oil for good measure.  Katie poured the mixture over the biscuit dough.  After I mixed it gently, she emptied the bowl into a greased bread pan.  We shook some Parmesan cheese over the top and baked it at 350 for about half an hour.











Katie, did you like making the bread?
Yep!
What part was the most fun?
Snipping.
What else did you like?
I like all of the parts!
How about eating it.  Was it yummy?
*big nod*
Should we make it again sometime?
Yeah.
Do you think you can do it all by yourself next time?
I think so!


Result:  Both kids loved it, and couldn't get enough!  Eric and I thought it was pretty damn good, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment